WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
The Kelso Public Library is located inside the Three Rivers Mall. You can enter the mall through JCPenney or from the West side entrance.
CAN I RENEW BOOKS?
Books will automatically attempt to renew twice as long as there are no reserves on the item and the book is not from the "New Arrivals" section. New Arrivals only check out for 3 weeks and do not renew. DVDs check out for 1 week and do not renew. You can also call the library or log into your library card account from our online catalog to renew materials.
- New Arrivals check out for 3 weeks and cannot be renewed.
- Books/ Audiobooks/ CDs/ Vox Books check out for 3 weeks and will automatically attempt to renew twice.
- DVDs check out for 3 weeks and cannot be renewed.
- Book Discussion Kits check out for 60 days and cannot be renewed.
- Discovery Pass Backpacks check out for 3 weeks and automatically renew twice.
- Skill Set Kits check out for 3 weeks and cannot be renewed.
WHERE CAN I RETURN BOOKS WHEN THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED?
The Kelso Public Library has several bookdrop locations available for returns:
- In the mall, there is a bookdrop located to the left of our entrance.
- Outside the mall, there is a drive up bookdrop located between JCPenney and Sportsman's Warehouse on the East side of the mall. Just look for the yellow dropbox on the curb facing the freeway.
DOES THE LIBRARY CHARGE LATE FEES?
No! No late fees are charged for overdue materials. However, any library card account with overdue materials will be blocked from checking out any new materials until all the overdue materials are returned.
For more information, please call us at 360-423-8110 or stop into the library today!