In case of emergency or crimes in progress, call 911.
- Citizen Crime Report Information
- Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report Information
- Downloadable Documents
- Important Links
For information or to report crimes other than those listed below, call the Police Non-Emergency Number of 360-423-1270.
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS
We take public records requests in all formats, such as in person at 201 S Pacific Ave, via phone or through email at email@example.com. Please reference the master fee schedule on the city's home page to see what charges are associated with public records requests. Payment is due before release of records.
Citizens, residents and business people in Kelso, WA may mail a Citizen Crime Report for only a limited number of purposes.
- You may mail a Citizen Crime Report to report misdemeanor vandalism when vandalism is not a result of attempted burglary or theft. Misdemeanor vandalism is damaging or destroying property under $750 in value.
- You may mail a Citizen Crime Report to report petty theft. Petty theft is theft of property under $750 in value.
Citizens, residents, and business people in Kelso, WA may mail a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report for only a limited number of purposes.
- Use a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report to report additional items for which there is insufficient room on the Citizen Crime Report.
- After you have submitted a Citizen Crime Report, use a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report to report additional information or additional lost or stolen items. After downloading and completing a Citizen Crime Report or Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report, mail the Report to the Kelso Police Department.
- Mailing a Citizen Crime Report or a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report will not result in a police response.
- Download a copy of the Citizen Crime Report
- Download a copy of the Identity Crime Incident Detail Form
- Download a copy of the Identity Theft Affidavit
- Download a copy of the Found Property Form
- Download a copy of the NIC Appeal
- Download a copy of the Citizen Academy Form
- Cowlitz County Most Wanted
- Cowlitz County Registered Sex Offenders
- Crime UCR
- WSP Online Motor Vehicle Collision Report information
To sign up for emergency reverse 911 notifications please click the link below and follow on-line instructions.
For more information please call us for non-emergencies at 360-423-1270.