Lost Dog or Pet?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version


Lost dog or pet?

If you have lost your dog or pet please check the links below to see if it has been picked up by the City of Kelso Animal Control Unit or another agency

Cowlitz County Animal Control Facebook Link:


City of Kelso Facebook Link:


Cowlitz County Humane Society


If you have found a lost dog or pet within the Kelso City limits and need assistance, please contact our Animal Control Officer.

Andrew Stone


Phone Number 360-423-9922 EXT 3384