The Planning Commission conducts public hearings and takes action on the following; review and approval of the city's Comprehensive Land Use Plan, review of proposed annexations, zoning and rezoning requests. The Commission has an advisory role on all zoning regulation amendments and conducts public hearings to receive public comment and testimony. A primary goal is to balance the interests of the development community with the interests of the residents and neighborhoods to create a city the citizens can be proud of into the future.
The Planning Commission consists of seven members who are not officials or employees of the city and who are appointed by the Mayor, subject to the approval of the City Council.
The Planning Commission meetings are held in the City Hall Council Chambers at 6:00pm on the second Tuesday of every month, and generally last one to two hours.
- Board Members
- 2021 Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
- 2020 Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
- 2019 Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
- 2018 Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
- 2017 Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
- Archived Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
|1||Gary Schimmel (Chair)||11/1/2024|
|2||** Open **||11/1/2024|