Jan. 07, 2021:
- Construction has begun for the West Main St Improvements Project – Phase 2. Completion expected August 2021.
- The Contractor has begun underground utility work along 6th Avenue, 5th Avenue and 4th Avenue near Catlin Street.
- Removal of existing structures along the south side of Catlin has begun.
- The Signals at 5th/Catlin and 5th/West Main have been put into a four-way stop flashing condition to accommodate the traffic control for the work.
- Local Traffic is encouraged to use alternate routes for the duration of the project.
- Thru Traffic is encouraged to use Cowlitz Way.
- For more information visit: kelso.gov/west-main-realignment-phase-2