Please note that this is a Wednesday, not a Monday!
Join us to sew a Hobo Bag, a large cloth purse that seems bottomless!
Supplies to Bring:
- 1 yard fabric for outside of bag
- 1 yard fabric for lining of bag
- 1 yard of 22" medium weight fusible interfacing (optional)
- Fabric elastic hairband and button for closure (optional)
- Sewing machine, thread, scissors and other sewing tools (if you have them)
- A few machines will be available to share.
Space is limited so please call or come into the library to sign up, 360-423-8110.