To obtain an ACCIDENT report or OTHER POLICE reports:
Contact the Kelso Police Department front counter 201 South Pacific Avenue or call (360) 423-1270. Requests for police reports can be made in person, via phone or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Records Request Form will need to be filled out. Requests may take up to 5 days for processing. The first 10 pages of black and white copies are free. Any additional pages are $.15 each.
The Records Office is open Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The following information is necessary to identify and locate requested police reports:
- Report Number (if available)
- Name of parties involved.
- Location of the incident.
- Date and time of the incident.
The Kelso Police Department does fingerprinting for people who reside within the city limits of Kelso.
Dates and times of fingerprinting:
- Tuesdays 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm and Wednesdays 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Bring with you:
- Washington State picture ID with your current address and a fingerprint card.
- There is a $10.00 fingerprinting fee.
Q. Where can I get a restraining/protection/anti-harassment order?
- A. Contact the Cowlitz County District Court located in the Hall of Justice 312 South 1st Avenue West, Kelso. www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/districtcourt
Q. An abandoned vehicle has been sitting in front of my house for several days, who do I call?
- A. Contact the City Kelso Community Development Department. This is located at 203 South Pacific Avenue, 2nd floor, or call 423-9922
Q. Where do I go to pay my traffic citation?
- A. Cowlitz County District Court, located at 312 South 1st Avenue West, Kelso. www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/districtcourt
Q. There is a stray cat or dog at my house, what should I do?
Q. Do I need a permit to burn outdoors?
- A. Contact Cowlitz 2 Fire and Rescue at www.c2fr.org
For more information please call us for non-emergencies at 360-423-1270.