In case of emergency or crimes in progress, call 911.
- Citizen Crime Report Information
- Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report Information
- Downloadable Documents
- Important Links
- Download Police Auction Items
For information or to report crimes other than those listed below, call the Police Non-Emergency Number of 360-423-1270.
Citizens, residents and business people in Kelso, WA may mail a Citizen Crime Report for only a limited number of purposes.
- You may mail a Citizen Crime Report to report misdemeanor vandalism when vandalism is not a result of attempted burglary or theft. Misdemeanor vandalism is damaging or destroying property under $750 in value.
- You may mail a Citizen Crime Report to report petty theft. Petty theft is theft of property under $750 in value.
Citizens, residents, and business people in Kelso, WA may mail a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report for only a limited number of purposes.
- Use a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report to report additional items for which there is insufficient room on the Citizen Crime Report.
- After you have submitted a Citizen Crime Report, use a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report to report additional information or additional lost or stolen items. After downloading and completing a Citizen Crime Report or Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report, mail the Report to the Kelso Police Department.
- Mailing a Citizen Crime Report or a Citizen Additional/Supplemental Information Report will not result in a police response.
- Download a copy of the Citizen Crime Report
- Download a copy of the Identity Crime Incident Detail Form
- Download a copy of the Identity Theft Affidavit
- Download a copy of the Found Property Form
- Download a copy of the NIC Appeal
- Download a copy of the Citizen Academy Form
- Cowlitz County Most Wanted
- Cowlitz County Registered Sex Offenders
- Kelso Police Scanner Audio Feed
- Crime UCR
To sign up for emergency reverse 911 notifications please click the link below and follow on-line instructions.
For more information please call us for non-emergencies at 360-423-1270.